Thursday, July 1, 2010

I see the light...almost!

So, I was REALLY excited about my choice for lighting in the kitchen.  I want the schoolhouse pendant lights to go in the center of kitchen and adjacent laundry room.  I REALLY wanted it for over the farmhouse sink but I looked and we put the light box in the wall, not the ceiling.  Anyone have ideas of a light fixture that would compliment the schoolhouse lights?

This one above shown is from www.schoolhouseelectric.com.


Also, I'm thinking one of these flush mounts on the patio.  We have a box for a wall mount too but I'm not sure I want both.    www.houseofantiquehardware.com



Now, you guys get to help!! This is the fun part...but expensive.  Seriously, can't I just register now???  

Loving www.rejuvenation.com as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment