Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dreaming about a backsplash

Once I finish dreaming about my countertops, when they are installed I hope to finish dreaming about my backsplash and actually choose something.  My plastic counters taped down with blue painters tape have done the job and lasted through my first Thanksgiving in the our new house BUT I can't wait anymore to have real countertops.  Here are some of my thoughts for the backsplash.  Once I have the countertops installed, I will post updated pictures on here.  Remember, white cabinets with honed antique black counters (thanks Alyssa). 

The only picture I couldn't find was white tile with a classic accent line.  I posted some below of a fairly close look that my friends have in their Boise bungalow.

Enjoy these beautiful kitchens. 

White subway tile with white grout
LOVE this stove/range!!


I would like this style in a light or dark gray or maybe white.


Design Board for kitchen

My cabinets, dishwasher and floor.

I LOVE this green tile but don't think P does.  Doesn't really go with our sunny yellow paint.

Nothing to do with backsplash, just LOVE the wood countertop on the island. 

More with green tile. 

White subway tile with white grout. 

Again, not the backsplash but how cool are these ice boxes. 

White subway with gray grout.  Not as much in love.  I hear Magic Eraser cleans grout awesome so now I am sold on white grout in kitchen. 


You can see pattern above stove and a little of the accent line further down.  Cutie Ollie is posing!

No comments:

Post a Comment