Monday, October 18, 2010

Divine Design with Kandace Proud!

Now for the fun stuff!!  This is my first time doing design boards and it is so much fun.  It's a great way to get all your ideas in one place so you can really see it come together.  It allows you to narrow down your focus and also when you are in stores, you can refer to these to see if that item fits with your theme. 

My current problem is that my dining room and living room are basically one big room without a real separation.  I don't know if I can do that different of color schemes like I have below.  However, with our house being all neutrals, I'd like to stay away from the neutrals I have in the living room throughout.  I'm open to opinions.  There are some other rooms where we haven't finalized color schemes like the bathroom.  I'll have a post in the near future about what decor we plan to use in there.  So fun and making it super personalized. 

I am absolutely in LOVE with the office options.  This is the room I have been so excited to decorate since we both agreed, it can be the more "fun" room as far as decor goes.  It's going to be divine!!

Note: The block of solid color is the color the room is painted, that won't change. The prints are NOT wallpaper, they are for curtains. I might not do specifically those color schemes, just what I am leaning towards.















No comments:

Post a Comment