Friday, October 15, 2010

Another blog deserted!!

Nope!!  I'm torn, I want to give you all these updated pictures BUT I also want to wait until rooms are finished.  However, with resources being very scarce, projects are starting to slow down.  Well, that and a little burn-out by me and P.  So I will give you a few peeks into where we are at, without spoiling the finsihed product. 

Tile is halfway done in the bathroom and we are patiently waiting for enough funding to put the countertops in, they are already on order.  So excited for these two rooms to be finished. 

Bathroom 

Kitchen

Kitchen


Our kitchen -"staged"

Remember our Inspirations.

Also, not to add another blog to your list, I have been asking a lot of design questions over at http://www.blondeblogshell.com/.  I'll try to do a better job of tying in some of the house related stuff over here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment